Must try and blog more often sorry!
Wanted to post a quick update regarding wedding bookings in 2015 as this year is already filling up very quickly and I want to give you the opportunity to book without being disappointed!
The easiest way to contact me is via E-mail (HERE) or through my Facebook Page (HERE)
2015 Weddings in Dorset mainly Weymouth seem to have steadily increased over the years for myself and this year has become very busy already so please, if you or someone you know is planning a wedding drop me a message for a chat.
The feedback I have received over the years has been amazing and reaching over 4,000 Facebook Likes has astonished me! Thankyou to all that support me!
Pretty much 90% of my bookings come from recommendations and the other 10% is from people probably like yourself Googling Dorset Wedding Photographer or Weymouth Wedding Photographer 🙂 hehe
So just a quick post letting you know if you have ANY questions/queries don't wait and end up being disappointed, get in touch! 🙂
Thanks again all